Billboard Advertising Has Stood the Test of Time:
- First True Form of Formal Advertising
- Top Choice of Most Successful Business
- Continues to Grow Every Year
Billboard Advertising Proven To Be Highly Effective:
- Appeals to Mass Audiences
- Predictable Reach
- Provides Geographic and Demographic Targeting
- Cannot Turn It Off
- Cannot Fast Forward
- Provides 24 by 7 Market Exposure
Billboard Advertising is Cost Effective:
- Compare the Costs to Reach 1000 Potential Customers
- Newspaper – $25.00 / thousand
- Radio – $10.00 / thousand
- TV Cable – $11.00 / thousand
- TV Network – $25.00 / thousand
- Billboards – $2.00 / thousand
Also Consider That:
- Sunday Advertising Sections, now being delivered on Saturdays, may never make it into homes
- Radio listeners are also dwindling due to the widespread use of CD’s, IPOD’s; XM/Sirrus subscriptions
- Aside from being very costly, TV can be very hit or miss with so many available viewing choices
Billboard Advertising cannot guarantee you more sales but can:
- Guarantee you the absolute lowest cost to reach 1000 potential customers.
- Guarantee you that your advertising cannot be turned off, or fast forwarded, or tossed into the recycle bin without ever being opened.
- Target your advertising geographically and demographically.
- Give you a degree of certainty of how many vehicles pass by your advertising on a given day.